Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling to Magnolia

Go down

Traveling to Magnolia  Empty Traveling to Magnolia

Post by Kazuma Mizushima Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:16 pm

Kazuma waited in a clearing, his arms crossed and his patience wearing thin. He’d sent Charlotte out for a mission from the Guild a long time ago, thinking that he’d be back by now. He was annoyed because he knew Charlotte, he knew exactly what he was doing. Eating, relaxing and taking as much time as possible. What an annoying partner he found himself with. After what seemed like hours, he finally saw a familiar speck in the distance.

“Took you long enough!” He shouted, aggravated with it all.

“I needed to get some supplies for myself. If we we aren't going to return for a while I needed to be prepared. Regardless, I picked up a few flyers. We can do them in whatever order.”

Kazuma began to say something but quickly shushed himself, he already knew the answer to his question. Charlotte had gotten things only for himself, making Kazuma fend for himself with each town they came across during their travels. Annoyed and tired, Kazuma chose the first flyer he saw, hoping that things would be looking up.

“Looks like we’ll be heading towards Magnolia Town. Seems like there is a good chunk of job requests there. Let’s start flying. Payback for taking so damn long.”

Charlotte groaned with annoyance but eventually relented, latching on Kazuma’s back so that the two of them could take off towards Magnolia.

Accepted Find my Shoes
Kazuma Mizushima
Kazuma Mizushima

Statistics
MP:
Traveling to Magnolia  Left_bar_bleue255/255Traveling to Magnolia  Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

Back to top Go down