Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Up [Genesis]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting Up [Genesis] - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Up [Genesis]

Post by Genesis Williams Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:55 am

The difference in reactions is almost comical. Genesis was proud of Nexus while Eli was extremely mad. "Nexus Phoenix where the hell are you!" It should have been the other way around but Genesis doesn't really have a temper when it comes to pranks.

"Come on Eli, it was a good prank."

"It's only a good prank when someone else than us is covered in pie! Show yourself you little piece of-"
Eli didn't finish his sentence because the found him in the living room with John the butler and a girl about her age. She snatched Eli out of the air and said to the girl. "Hi, my name is Genesis. May I ask who are you?"
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:12 am

"Yo Genesis what happened now and Eli you look sad let me give you shower and she is my sister Jenny" as he activated the tomato trap he jumped and took Jenny out from there,but that was a heck of the seen when he saw Eli and Genesis in tomato shit-"Ha-ha-ha-huha" he and John Laughed like Demons.Jenny waved too Genesis.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:
Meeting Up [Genesis] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting Up [Genesis] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:33 pm

Although she was covered with tomatoes, Genesis wasn't angry at all. Eli was. He growled and turned into a rabid cat. "Get here you idiot. I'm going to scratch your stupid eyes out." Genesis held him back from keeping him to kill Nexus. "Let me at him Genesis!" She walked away.

"Eli needs some time to relax. I'm going to take a shower so I can wash the pies and tomatoes away." She walked to the shower while Eli was shouting a lot of explicit words.

"I swear I'll kill you in your sleep. You haven't seen the last of me!"

"Geez, dramatic much Eli? You never act this way when I prank you." 

"You're different. Pranking people is your nature. Now let me at him." He scratched at Genesis but she merely ignored him.

"Come on, let's take a shower."
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:50 am

He snickered as Jenny walked to her Room and he to his sleep.

[SLEEPING (Genesis may post or wake Nexus up)]
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:
Meeting Up [Genesis] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting Up [Genesis] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:46 pm

Genesis sighed as she washed off the last of the tomato. "That was a nice shower, wasn't it Eli?"

Eli scoffed, "i would enjoy the shower more if we weren't covered with tomatoes." 

"Aw, come on. Let's get some revenge. Shall we."

When she said revenge a murderous look entered his eyes. "Yes we shall."

Genesis asked John to give her hot sauce and a glass Of clear drinking alcohol. Genesis said the last part more hesitantly since she hated alcohol but she asked it anways. They went to where Nexus was skeeping and poured hot sauce down his throat. She chuckled, when he tasted the spice he will grab for water. What he actually grab was clear drinking alcohol which will increase the burn. The watched as he woke up.
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:04 am

"Who did it,It is spicy,But it did no Harm" Nexus chuckled because he knew that it was Genesis and Eli's trick,Now again,to let nobody get in,He had set another trap,Where they were standing right now was a hollow part,It will take them down and get them hanging by their foot.He had some water beside him,The alcohol was on the table,He drank his water,When it calmed down he said "Your Turn" and activated the trap,Then they fell down got hanging by foot,and then he threw alcohol at them,And drank some Vodka Himself,"The King is always one step ahead,Genesis and Eli"
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Genesis chuckled while hanging upside down. "You think you have the upper hand? Thanks for the boost." Genesis started sucking up air and then tried to yell. "Breath of the Water Dragon!" Large jets of water came out of her mouth blasting Nexus with enough force to push him to the wall. Then she yelled, "Fang of the Water Dragon!" She cut the rope that was hanging her and her best friend upside down. The two of them laughed at the man.
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:51 pm

"That was your last mistake,Genesis and Eli" as he inhaled air and then "Roar of the Lightning Dragon" as he watched Eli and Genesis go through walls dashing and then" Blades of The Lightning Dragon (Dark Blades)" as it made more bruises on those two."The King of Kings is again gonna trap you babe,John use it" as John said "Dark Rondo" and it hit them piercing through Genesis's chest.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:26 pm

She screamed with Eli, both voices clearly in distress. "Stop. I'm sorry just stop." The attacks stopped. "I didn't mean to go this far. My pranks are relatively harmless. I don't injure anyone. The reason why I used my magic is because you wouldn't do any tricks when I free both of us." She winced as she pressed a bruise. "I guess that will heal. But look because of the bruising you can hardly see my guild mark anymore." The fairy tail symbol was blended into the bruise's color. She asked John to give her an ice pack.

"Let's do a truce ok?"

OCC: (Can we end the thread soon so we can take a job or something)
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:59 am

"Oh Sorry Girl,John give her A Ice Pack and give some water to her",He was worried now,He had injured her greatly,The Girl was now stopped by him ,'Oh at Last,Now don't do any pranks to me,atleast try that and Eli please don't talk about killing me now,Or I can be ruthless at times" he said petting Eli.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Eli completely ignored Nexus angry at him. He only paid attention to Genesis as she pressed the ice packs to his bruised skin. "You should really care for your wounds instead of mine." He said, voice full of concern.

"I'm fine." She grunted. Eli raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" He poked the bruise on her chest. She started to moan.

"I guess you are right." She kept pressing the ice pack on Eli with one hand and press the other to her chest. "So, Nexus. You wanna take a job or something. I know you're rich, but I am really itching to take a job."
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2