Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Up [Genesis]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting Up [Genesis] Empty Meeting Up [Genesis]

Post by Nexus Phoenix Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:41 am

The sunshine shown in through the window to Nexus's Inn room. The early morning hours were not something that he enjoyed. As the rays of the sun traveled to his eyes, he let out a hissing sound. Pulling the blankets over his head, he attempted sleep one more time. After about thirty minutes of non successful sleep, he decided it was time to get up. He turned himself over in bed, swinging his legs out to the side. He let out a yawn and pulled his Shining Blond hair from his face. His eyes now exposed, he realized how bright the sun was today. He closed his eyes once more, then opening them slowly to adjust to the light. He placed his hands on both sides of his head, turning it left to right. A few popping sounds coming from his neck. He lifted himself up from the inn bed, reaching for his pants. Putting one leg in at a time, then zipping them up. His belt lay on the end of the bed. He would put that on second to last. Grabbing his socks from the inside of his shoes stretching them out. He placed his right sock on, letting out another yawn. Reaching for his left sock, he realized something had gone amiss. His father’s pocket watch was missing. He ducked his head down under the bed, in search of it. But no luck was to be had down there. He put on his left sock, and began to search the room. He looked in both of his shoes, still no luck. “Well where could it have gotten off to.” He said to himself. He opened the drawers to the bed side table. No luck there either, he was upset that he had lost the watch. But he must get on with his day. He slid both of his shoes on. Lacing them up and doing a bit of a stretch as he popped his back a little. He was too young to be having back issues, he thought to himself. He picked his shirt up off the chair that was in the room. placing one arm in, and then the other. Butting it from bottom to top, stopping at the second to last button. He picked his belt up off of the end of the bed. Feeding it through the belt loops, he noticed a gleam coming from his coat. His face lit up, as he recognized the pocket watches’ chain. He walked over to it, reaching into the right pocket and pulling the silver watch out. With a smile he placed it in his back pocket. connecting the chain on the right sides front loop. He took an energetic walk to the door grabbing his coat. He put it on with a smile and lifting the hood over his head. “Now, I can start the day!” He exclaimed hustling down the steps and out of the front door of the inn.As he crackled and set out to roam around,and travelling he decided to go on a cafe,as he reached the cafe,he would then take a table and sit,nobody was in the cafe,instead of the waiter and other staff,but he heard footsteps of a unmistakable presence of another Human than staff.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:
Meeting Up [Genesis] Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting Up [Genesis] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Meeting Up [Genesis] Empty Re: Meeting Up [Genesis]

Post by Genesis Williams Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:48 pm

Genesis froze as she saw a man in the doorway staring at her. She snickered. She was planning to prank the chef and the waiters at the morning but since no body was here yet she could prank him. She held the canister of sneezing powder up one sleeve and boldly walked up to the man making sure that her hand was covered in the powder. "Hi, my name's Genesis Williams. What's yours." She held out the hand that was covered with the powder. The man introduced himself as Nexus Phoenix. "Nexus you got something over here." With her other hand she pointed at his nostril with her other hand. He raised his hand that was covered with the powder to his nose and he rubbed it. He sneezed nonstop for a good minute while Genesis laughed uncontrollably. When the last of the sneezes subsided he glared at her. "Rule number one for people who knows me, I'm a prankster and what I just did was give you my signature welcoming ritual." 

Last edited by Genesis Williams on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:42 pm

Looked like the girl had lost it she poured powder on him "That's not a good intro to a Dragon Slayer" he was angry but didn't want to show,as he stood up,he saw that the girl is just a teen with little height,then he took a bottle of cocoa and poured on her, Nexus laughed uncontrollably for a minute,then he swiped the powder from her and said "Sorry","So Genesis,Does it feel better,You are in Fairy Tail Right?,Ia am there too",he also did swiped from his hand and nose.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:
Meeting Up [Genesis] Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting Up [Genesis] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:06 am

Genesis nodded. "I am in Fairy Tail. And that was an appropriate intro to a dragon slayer as long as the other person is a dragon slayer as well."  Nexus looked shocked. "I'm a water dragon slayer to be exact. I'm trying to find my dragon Hydrix. Have you seen her?" Nexus shook his head and asked her if she had seen a dragon named Volleth. "Sorry, I don't know where you dragon went. It's just that, Hydrix was my mother and best friend. She just disappeared without warning one day." She suddenly started to break down in tears. Even after two years, Hydrix was still a sticky subject for her.
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:26 am

"Aw,stop crying girl,you will find her someday" Nexus said as he placed her hand on her head,""Think me as your big brother kiddo" he snickered,"To be exact,I am a Lightning Dragon Slayer,I hail from Crocus,And you should not care so much you shall live your life joyfully,there must be some reason that she's gone,Even I sweared to bring Vollenth back but I didn't cry,Why you girls are so sensitive and I don't even care for him so much because he is strong enough to keep his own and yes I do not love him a bit and usually I didn't say to him to teach me,I was happy with my former magic,I had motion sickness 5 years because of this magic and I am was embarrased because of that.",As he ordered Hot chocolate for the girl and a Coffee for himself.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:23 pm

"You have motion sickness too?" She perked up. "So do I. I don't know why but unless I fall asleep on the transportation that's the only way around it." They both laughed as their drinks came. For a moment Genesis planned to drop salt and pepper into the guy's drink but then she decided not to since he was so nice. "Today's a really beautiful day." She commented, sipping into her hot chocolate. He nodded. "I don't know about you, but I have nothing to do today. Do you want to do something with me??"
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:03 am

"I had motion sickness,but now I am free,because a famous doctor treated me of my illness" as he sipped his coffee,"So girl,do you have a pet or what,Because I have,Kai!!!!" he shouted it was heard till the guild building,Kai was in the building,he came flying and sat on Nexus's right shoulder,"Meet Him,This is Kai and Kai this is Genesis,Fairy Tail's New Member" Nexus said as Kai greeted her,Nexus sipped his Coffee once more."You are right,it is a beautiful day".
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:49 am

"I do actually.He's probably still asleep." Genesis says chuckling. "He's extremely grumpy if I wake him up early. Actually he's always grumpy, even if I don't wake him up early."

"Who are you calling grumpy?"
A gray cat with wings floated into the room and perched on the table.

"Oh Eli, you're finally awake. Nexus, Kai this is Eli my cat. Eli this is Nexus Pheonix and his cat, Kai."

"Don't care."
Eli says with is nose pointing to the ceiling.

"Aw, come on Eli I know you care."
Genesis cooed the cat as she hugged him.

"Don't hug me!" He yelled and said in a much softer voice, "Hug me later, not now." She chuckled and let him go.
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:32 am

"Kai have a seat please,You are my best friend" he said as he took him on his thighs,Kai said "Hi Eli what's up",actually he didn't believe that a female have a male exceed,He had get along good,He has been with him since his motion sickness,"And Yeah this is my Guildmark",As he tore his Right Shoulder Blade's Cloth and showed it to her,"Eli,I may better like you",Eli fluttered wings and sat on Nexus's shoulder,Nexus was a little surprised,He rubbed Eli's head"Aye,Aye"
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:49 pm

She snickered slightly as her Exceed sat down on the man's shoulder and purred when he pet him. "Eli acts all tough but he is a sweet little cat on the inside." 

"I am not sweet." The gray cat interject glaring at her in a loving way of course. Genesis watched as the man tore his sleeve showing his guild mark. 

"I have mine right over here." She stood up and hitched up her dress, revealing the guild mark that was right above her knee.

She sat back down reached for Eli, placing him on her lap she asked, "How did you meet Kai? I met Eli one day when I was adventuring and guildless. I stumble across  a large egg one day. Originally I was going to eat him." The gray cat glared at her. "But then I wanted a pet. At first I thought he was a bird, but then when he hatched he turned out to be a winged cat."
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:12 pm

"Yes he is sweet",The cat has said that he was no sweet,so this was Nexus' Reply,"I met Kai while I was being trained by Vollenth,I took his egg and raised the egg,I was not gonna eat him or anything as Vollenth told me that this is a Exceed Egg" Nexus said',"Do you want me to show you around,Genesis,You can stay at my Mansion too" Nexus said as she didn't look to be with a very big home.As he stood up and waited for Genesis's reply.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:31 pm

"I don't have a place to go, so sure. What do you think Eli?"

"I don't care." The cat said, crossing his arms and putting his nose to the air.

"Great, I guess we can go to your place. No transportation though, unless you have some sleeping magic. You may not be but I still am." She rolled a small water lacrima she brought to her palm and pressed it onto his arm she charged it with her magic. When it touched the skin it exploded, spewing water everywhere. Any water that spewed on her and Eli side she swallowed up. She giggled again and began wiping up the remaining water.

"I forgot to mention, I still want to do my pranks. You can kick me out but I rather keep pranking than having the most luxurious life ever."
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:41 pm

"Can't we go by flying" Nexus said "Or you have Motion sickness with your partner too" Nexus said again "Then we should just walk my home is nearby,just pass the Kardia Cathedral,My foster father brought it for me,Man I am Rich,Let's Go" He said and started walking and Eli also came,But still Genesis have to come,"Come on Girl,Let's Go,I can get you some food there and maybe treat you out of motion sickness." he said and turned once more waiting for Eli's reply.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:20 am

"I don't have motion sickness with flying." The girl said, slightly insulted. "Eli's my friend not transportation. Walking seems like a good idea." THe two atarted walk to Nexus' house. The two Exceeds chatted along the way while their owners stayed silent. Genesis wa glad that they were walking. She sidn't mind flying, but she didn't want to wear out poor Eli. Finally they reached the mansion. When he unlocked the mansion and let her in, she stared in wonder. "This is so big. The last place I lived with this much space was Hydrix's Cave." 

She nodded and looked around in wonder. Eli perched on her head and said, "It's not that big, Genesis."
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:13 am

"Think this as your home" Nexus said and called his butler for a glass of milk for him and asked if Genesis wanted,"Do you want milk" Nexus asked and pushed his black coloured lacrima inside him which will change his clother randomly,He got a Trouser and just a T-Shirt,he was glad "Eli this is not big look inside in the rooms and then say,and freely do whatever you want,As the Son of The Most Rich family in Fiore after the Royal Family,I grant you permission"
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:36 am

"Sure, I guess." Genesis says to the milk. The butler returned with their milk, she sat down and started drinking the milk.

"I'm going to explore this pace." Eli said eagerly, his curiousity getting the better of him. He floated away, Kai followed him.

Genesis drained the last of her milk and handed it to the butler. "I never seen anything so fancy." She then launched into twenty questions. "I can actually stay here right? Do you live by yourself? Do you live here with family? Nexus, since we know each other and can relate, am I your friend?" You could hear a pin sropped in the silence that followed. "I mean I was wonderring if you want to form a team. You know since we are in the same guild and all?"
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:49 am

"Yes you can stay here" Nexus said,There was a full list of questions as he finished his milk,The Next Question's answer was "Yes My Family lives in Crocus,So just me and Kai stay here and sure you too John,You helped me since I was a Child,You are too my family" as he pointed towards his butler,"You are my Friend Genesis" Nexus answered her next question,"And yes for your last question "We will form a team" At last Nexus said."And you can have your room 2nd on the left of the top floor and I think about Eli will stay with you or he needs a seperate room? if,there are lots of rooms,tell him to select any room as he desires.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:04 am

Genesis laughed quickly, "I guess it's Eli's choice to decide the last part not mine. Although I don't really know where he is right now."

Almost right on cue, the gray cat poked his head through the doorway. "You called me?"

"Nexus, wanted to know if you want to stay in the same or different room than me."

"I prefer same since, it's easier to stay with you like this. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to explore some more." The cat then left the room again.

"Well you heard him, I guess same room then."
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:56 am

So same rooms huh,if you need any service call John" he said and then he callled for a Lightning Lacrima,John brought it to him and then and then Nexus three it up the air Lightning came out of it and Nexus ate it."Sorry but I am obsesed with it"
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:04 pm

"Don't worry, the water lacrima I used earlier, I was going to use it as a snack but I thought it would be funnier to see you wet. I actually have some more." She put her hand into her bag and took out a small, candy-size lacrima. She popped it into her mouth and chewed. "It's better if you chew it with the lacrima too. Most people can't handle it since the lacrima itself is so hard but my teeth are strong. Besides I get more water out of it if I eat it, I just spit out the lacrima after I'm done. Do you mind?" She went to the nearest trashcan and spit out the rocky mixture. "So, since we decided to make a team, what do you want to call it?" She asked taking another lacrima from her bag and chewing it. "I was thinking team Dragon Slayer, since we are dragon slayers, but in the future if we want new members who aren't dragon slayers it would be unfair. What do you want to name it?"
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:05 am

"I am chewing it and I have one for you too" as he gave a Lacrima to her and then took a Water Lacrima infused with Lightning and ate it as water was a good conductor of electricity it will give a pretty good shock in him and then charge him a little more as water is a basic thing it will also not cause damage and for the Team he thought "Heavenly Wizards" and he said "I am going to take a shower" he stood up and walked towards the bath and spit it in the trashcan.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:06 am

"Heavenly Wizards." It wasn't a bad name actually. She really liked it. Then Kai and Eli floated into the room chatting."How do you two think of the name Heavenly Wizards."

Kai game a thumbs up, Eli scoffed but then surprisingly said," It's a good name. Are we going to name our team that?"

"Yes we are," She said. "Eli do you want to see our new room, and trap it with pranks?" She grinned. The gray cat smiled and eagerly ran off to their room to set up traps.
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:05 am

"No end to the girl's pranks,But it is my turn,John have you set the cake to float in the air?" Nexus said as John nodded,Nexus let out a chuckle he had set it it was going to be awesome,He then headed towards his room to take a shower,he had almost forgot it but his younger sister was going to visit,she was around 14,He gave her the 3rd room on the top floor from left,and the prank as the gate opens the pie will burst from the bed
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Williams Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:30 pm

Genesis was busy setting up her pranks when she looked outside the window. There was a girl around the age of fourteen there. She watched the gates as it opens, pie explored from her bed. Genesis was farther away from the bed than Eli so she wasn't covered much by it, but Eli was napping on it, when the pies exploded he became covered in pie.

"Gah!!!" He yelled, waking up from his nap. He was covered in pie. He glared at Genesis who was snickering

"The cricket has learned from the master."

OCC//: Sorry if it wasn't what you mean by the last post I didn't really understand the last one.
Genesis Williams
Genesis Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus Phoenix Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:30 pm

"Jenny you are here what's up,are father and mother okay,grandfather" he asked as he hugged her,she nodded too,when she heard pie's voice,Nexus laughed and grinned,"They are both done for!!!!" he said as John served Jenny Hot Milk,But there is something more If she'll set out from the room nothing can save her from tomatoes.

OOC-It meant that you both will be covered in pie as that will burst to you.
Nexus Phoenix
Nexus Phoenix

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum