Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings to you all

2 posters

Go down

Greetings to you all Empty Greetings to you all

Post by Aven Higashi Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:14 pm

Hello there! My name is Avii-- though I've gone by many names, and will probably go by many more. If you have a name that you'd like to call me instead, feel free-- so long as it's nice. As you can probably see, I'm new here. :) I'm excited to get settled into a new roleplay site. It's not very often that I venture out to new sites, but I am hoping to find a pleasant little niche here. I've been RPing Fairy Tail for the last ten months, but have been roleplaying for much longer than that.... going on ten years now. Typically I do more social/romance RPing than anything else, but have tried most avenues of roleplay at one point or another, and am excited to see what I gravitate towards here at Elysium.

To give a bit of my personal background: I am 22 years old, and a recent college graduate. I am living the wonderful adult life at the moment, which comes complete with a Monday through Friday "grown up" job. This job keeps me pretty busy-- and away from the computer, but roleplay is how I unwind after a long day. I might not be able to be on as often as a lot of other roleplayers, but my hours are consistent which help keeps me consistent. :)

If you have any questions for me, I'd love to attempt an answer to them. Just let me know. Again, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all both out of and in character!
Aven Higashi
Aven Higashi

Back to top Go down

Greetings to you all Empty Re: Greetings to you all

Post by Kazuma Mizushima Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Welcome! Hope to post with you soon
Kazuma Mizushima
Kazuma Mizushima

Statistics
MP:
Greetings to you all Left_bar_bleue255/255Greetings to you all Empty_bar_bleue  (255/255)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum