Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion of what to do

3 posters

Go down

Discussion of what to do Empty Discussion of what to do

Post by Hollrage Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:04 pm

So, first of all, who wants to RP? Just a topic, a social we will call it, and I need to find a cause for Hollrage. If there are any takers, please post.

Also, I'd like to discuss plot with members who wish to partake, and is the Join a Guild task still a viable option? I do see one issue, and that is constant guild switching.
Hollrage
Hollrage

Statistics
MP:
Discussion of what to do Left_bar_bleue100/100Discussion of what to do Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Discussion of what to do Empty Re: Discussion of what to do

Post by Linedwell Rainrex Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:28 pm

I wouldn't mind RP'ing with you. What city are you currently in?

and as far as the "join a guild" mission, it would be preferable that a mission like that wasn't made. As far as mission goes, it's better if they're generalized because it maximizes the amount of people who can participate in said mission. The only real designation they should have is if they're for the general public, magic council, light guild, or a dark guild. If the mission involves automatically adding someone to a guild upon completion that reduces the amount of people who will actually take said request.
Linedwell Rainrex
Linedwell Rainrex

Statistics
MP:
Discussion of what to do Left_bar_bleue215/215Discussion of what to do Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aran Nyx Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:38 am

I'm down to join a mission with you.
Socializing is good ya know.
Aran Nyx
Aran Nyx

Statistics
MP:
Discussion of what to do Left_bar_bleue100/100Discussion of what to do Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollrage Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Lin, I don't know how to answer that o.o...

And sure, just make up the stuff since you insist on having an evil character be magic council xD. But yeah, if you want to invent a mission for us, I'm down.
Hollrage
Hollrage

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linedwell Rainrex Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:45 pm

I wasn't asking a question lol. I was saying it would be preferable that you didn't make a mission that requires joining one specific guild, since people who aren't going to join that guild can't take it. Also, concerning the guild hopping, it will costs jewels in order to leave a guild.
Linedwell Rainrex
Linedwell Rainrex

Statistics
MP:
Discussion of what to do Left_bar_bleue215/215Discussion of what to do Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollrage Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:49 pm

I know, I meant this:

" What city are you currently in?"
Hollrage
Hollrage

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linedwell Rainrex Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:56 pm

I see the problem now. You haven't been traveling to the different cities on the board correctly.

Please, read this and log into chat if you're able to.

https://fairytailelysium.rpg-board.net/t39-traveling-rules

Linedwell Rainrex
Linedwell Rainrex

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollrage Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:56 pm

A warning, I'm pretty kilt today from the concert x.x... That transportation post will have to come later or tomorrow, I require sleep I lost since I went to bed at 1 til 4.
Hollrage
Hollrage

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollrage Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:46 pm

I am kind of stuck, and I know I'm double-posting. But I am unsure if I can make my own requests as long as others can use them, and I notice a lack of RP.
Hollrage
Hollrage

Statistics
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum