Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Creation Template

Go down

Character Creation Template Empty Character Creation Template

Post by Tsukiya Ishida Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:29 am

*place a picture of your character (FC) here*

Name:

Biographical Information:
Age: (How old are you? "Unknown" is not an acceptable reply.)
Birth Date: (When were you born? Day, Month, Year. The current year is X891.)
Birthplace: (What is your home town? You are free to pick somewhere outside of the forum locations, but it must be explained in your history how you can to the forum countries.)
Relatives: (Do you have any relatives you'd like to tell us about? They can be living or dead and even be fellow members.)

Physical Description:
Height: (How tall are you?)
Weight: (How much do you weigh?)
General Description: 150w Minimum (Describe how you look. What color eyes do you have? Are you in shape? Do you have scars? Tattoos [This includes your guild tattoo]? Hair Color?)
Face Claim: (Pretty self-explanatory, who is your character's face and where are they from? It can be from anywhere including anime, manga, video games, or graphic novels. No real people are permitted but you are permitted to use Original Artworks.)

Personal Information:
Sexuality: (Heterosexual? Homosexual? Pansexual? Asexual?)
Personality: 250w Minimum (Describe your personality. How do you function around others? Are you strict? Are you happy go lucky? Are you a prankster? What do you like? What do you dislike? What motivates you to do what you do?)

Magic Information:
Magic: (Name your Primary magic.)
Description: (Describe your magic. Be as detailed as possible and tell exactly what your magic can do. But please remember to be reasonable.)
Advantages: (What are the strengths to your magic? Please put 3 or more.)
Disadvantages: (What are the weaknesses to your magic? Please put 3 or more.)

Chronological and Political Information:
Alignment: (What is your character's alignment? Are they Lawful Good? Chaotic Good? Lawful Evil? No clue what that is? Click here and tadaa!)
Guild: (What guild is your character a part of? If your character is not in a guild, simply put Mercenary.)
Background History: 500w Minimum (Describe your character's back story. Tell us how your character became who they currently are.)

Code:
[center]*place a picture of your character (FC) here*[/center]

[b][i]Name:[/i] [/b]

[b]Biographical Information:[/b]
[i]Age:[/i] (How old are you? "Unknown" is not an acceptable reply.)
[i]Birth Date:[/i] (When were you born? Day, Month, Year. The current year is X891.)
[i]Birthplace:[/i] (What is your home town? You are free to pick somewhere outside of the forum locations, but it must be explained in your history how you can to the forum countries.)
[i]Relatives:[/i] (Do you have any relatives you'd like to tell us about? They can be living or dead and even be fellow members.)

[b]Physical Description:[/b]
[i]Gender:[/i] (Are you male or female?)
[i]Height:[/i] (How tall are you?)
[i]Weight:[/i] (How much do you weigh?)
[i]General Description: 150w Minimum[/i] (Describe how you look. What color eyes do you have? Are you in shape? Do you have scars? Tattoos [This includes your [b]guild tattoo[/b]]? Hair Color?)
[i]Face Claim:[/i] (Pretty self-explanatory, who is your character's face and where are they from? It can be from anywhere including anime, manga, video games, or graphic novels. No real people are permitted but you [b]are[/b] permitted to use Original Artworks.)

[b]Personal Information:[/b]
[i]Sexuality:[/i] (Heterosexual? Homosexual? Pansexual? Asexual?)
[i]Personality: 250w Minimum[/i] (Describe your personality. How do you function around others? Are you strict? Are you happy go lucky? Are you a prankster? What do you like? What do you dislike? What motivates you to do what you do?)

[b]Magic Information:[/b]
[i]Magic:[/i] (Name your Primary magic.)
[i]Description:[/i] (Describe your magic. Be as detailed as possible and tell exactly what your magic can do. But please remember to be reasonable.)
[i]Advantages:[/i] (What are the strengths to your magic? Please put 3 or more.)
[i]Disadvantages:[/i] (What are the weaknesses to your magic? Please put 3 or more.)

[b]Chronological and Political Information:[/b]
[i]Alignment:[/i] (What is your character's alignment? Are they Lawful Good? Chaotic Good? Lawful Evil? No clue what that is? Click [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)#Chaotic_Neutral]here[/url] and tadaa!)
[i]Guild:[/i] (What guild is your character a part of? If your character is not in a guild, simply put Mercenary.)
[i]Background History: 500w Minimum[/i] (Describe your character's back story. Tell us how your character became who they currently are.)
Tsukiya Ishida
Tsukiya Ishida

Statistics
MP:
Character Creation Template Left_bar_bleue270/270Character Creation Template Empty_bar_bleue  (270/270)

Back to top Go down