Fairy Tail Elysium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Holiday Ball (Social Event)

+5
Tsukiya Ishida
Lilthal
Priscilla Greenwich
Kaito Helix
Elysium Event Coordinator
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Holiday Ball (Social Event) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Holiday Ball (Social Event)

Post by Sinon Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:53 am

Priscilla was this red damsel's name then. Sinon read the journal in which she was feverishly writing up responses to almost everything that Sinon said. Near the end the writing became sloppy, but still relatively readable. While reading was a slight struggle, she was able to make out what was being written down more or less. Sinon made a note to herself to study the written language of this land so she could more easily get things done.

Sinon decided since she had been reading the replies this whole time, attempting to make sense of it, she better reply to a couple of the questions that Priss was asking about.

“What did I find so funny a moment ago? Well it was just the fact you merely wanted to pet, that and you said you that you had never seen someone like me before. I truly doubt you will ever find another one like me, as I am rather one of a kind you might say.” Sinon shifted awkwardly as she said that, as she did not want to reveal that she was from another world entirely, true there were as she said cat girls somewhere in this world, but Sinon was not some part cat part human. She would be more precisely part feline and part faerie, but that was not a point that Sinon cared to bring up. Something as trivial as that did not matter to her.

“Anyways,” Sinon trying to brush aside the topic, “so your parents sent you here eh? Are they a fairly well to do family, as I would not think the average inn keeper would worry about being on the social level with the king, or am I wrong?” Sinon was digging out information, as if her family was actually a big well to do family, they might be looking for work. This girl seemed nice enough, someone that Sinon could probably get along with rather well. She detected no ill intent or lies in what she said, and if her family was the same, Sinon would not mind working for them for a while. Of course there was always these mage guilds that seemed to be everywhere in this land, which could also be somewhere she could go, but seeing as she had time, why not take the first opportunity she had. She needed the money. She was tired of sleeping out in the woods. Knowing she could sleep in peace, with out worry of being robbed or attacked would be nice for a change, as she had not had that since she left Dante'.

Sinon had noticed an ever growing gleeful smile on Priscilla's face, figuring she was still excited about getting to be near her, Sinon thought nothing of it, and patiently waited to see what Priscilla wrote next.
Sinon
Sinon

Back to top Go down

The Holiday Ball (Social Event) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Holiday Ball (Social Event)

Post by Ginevra Shepard Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:44 am

Just as Ginevra thought that the evening had been entirely wasted and it would be quite smart of her to just turn on her heels and leave the place, something ocurred that changed her mind. While she was looking at her crimson nails calmly, huffing in boredom, a man spoke, catching her attention immediately, making the Dragon Slayer look away from her nails, her hand falling next to her slim, fragile-looking body, her electric blue eyes focusing on the man who had spoken to her.

He stood in front of her, wearing a suit, a mask covering the bigger part of his face. The only visible part of his facial features, were his lips, curved in a smile. His hair, from what she could see, was long and jet black, laying on his shoulders. He remarked that, jumping out of a window would be a horrible waste of a dress, meaning that he had heard her speak, he had heard her statement that jumping out of a window would be much more entertaining than coming to a ball. Smirking, she crossed her hands over her chest, still leaning against the table. Only a waste of a dress? Jeez, I thought you'd say that it'd be a waste of such a remarkable beauty or something. Ginevra stated arrogantly, staring at the man from under the mask that really didn't cover her features a lot. I thought I was prettier than a piece of cloth, but oh well.

Approaching the raven haired man fearlessly, Ginevra approached him, smiling innocently, although her usually cold eyes had a playfull and mischievous spark. Now that sounds interesting. Gin smiled, glad that the boredom was about to end... Or so she expected. And how do you plan on alleviating my boredom?
Ginevra Shepard
Ginevra Shepard

Statistics
MP:
The Holiday Ball (Social Event) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Holiday Ball (Social Event) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Anson Kazane Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Ignoring the feeling of being watched that came over him, he focused his attention on the woman standing before him. Her words causing his smile to turn into a smirk as he found himself amused by her arrogant words of her own beauty. Maybe he could have mentioned her beauty instead of her dress, but in his head, it would be rather redundant.

As she approached him with a playful and innocent look on her face, as she asked how he planned to alleviate her boredom. Taking the moment that had presented itself so soon, he took a step and placed his hands on her hips. “If you are already aware of your remarkable beauty, then I don't believe it serves a purpose for myself to mention such an obvious fact. As for your boredom, perhaps a dance..and maybe more if the situation allows. After-all, who really knows what could happen."

A slight tint of arrogance in his own voice as he said those last words, he was curious to see where the night would lead, and in the least, it would prove to pass the time that would otherwise be spent alone and filled with boredom.

Anson Kazane
Anson Kazane

Statistics
MP:
The Holiday Ball (Social Event) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue290/290The Holiday Ball (Social Event) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Roberts Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Nerissa stood there blankly looking about the room, her hand reaching up briefly to polish her eyes of any dust that may have convened upon it during her short period of reflection. The figurine child would remove her silken hands away from her face after the cleaning off her lens’s. The glass orbs that acted as her eyes were rolled about back into her thread, slowly realizing that she had rolled it about so that her pupils were staring off into the cobwebs of her skull. Uh oh, seems like I have gotten myself into a little snag. Rubbing her eyes again the orbs would roll about till she finally had them situated properly again. Her lids didn’t have quite the right mechanics yet in construction. The tattooed hand slowly falling down to the side as she reached into the pocket that had contained the letter pulling off to cloth gloves which she then used to conceal her guild tattoo. “Wouldn’t want that to be seen by the wrong people,” she stated as she finished placing the final glove over her off hand so that she wasn’t asymmetric.

Once again staring off into space, Nerissa would begin to grow quite bored of this elegant facade. If there weren’t so many guards about I could liven things up around here, but as is there is no way to change it to my type of party. Sighing she would stroll away from the mob of people till she was now in the shadows which complimented her pallet.
Nerissa Roberts
Nerissa Roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilthal Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:34 am

Moderator Notice: Kaito has failed to post in a timely manner and since people wish to continue this ball the order will continue, up for posting is Priscilla, if she does not post in two days then it's the next person's turn.
Lilthal
Lilthal

Statistics
MP:
The Holiday Ball (Social Event) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/180The Holiday Ball (Social Event) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

http://xnatzukox.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla Greenwich Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:36 am

Halting in mid stroke she would, blink as she noticed that Sinon was attempting to converse with her some more. Puckering her lips a bit disgruntled that she even mentioned the reason for her being here was for her parent sake. The topic was always a dodgy subject when it came between Priscilla and her parents. Overly protective, stubborn pampers were all she thought of them as of this exact moment. The only good thing about being sent to this ridiculous ball so far was that she got to eat her fill of delicious fruits which the king had bought. Glancing back to Sinon she would make sure that she wasn’t about to say anything else that she needed to respond to while writing out her own response. Her fingers gripped upon the pen as she began to try and reason up an appropriate response to Sinon’s questions about her family and their status.

I suppose you can say they are well off, if I had to go with anything I would state that our level in the current establishment is stuffy aristocrats. I’m not really on the best writing terms with my parents, and if I could talk with them I’m sure they wouldn’t want to hear half of what I have to say. Grouchy from the trip down memory lane she would look back to Sinon before writing up a bit more to her response Why do you want to know about my parents status anyway? You aren’t planning on ratting me out to them, for not socializing with the queens daughters I hope. Besides I’m sure they would just be bored by my company. Looking over she would notice that a strange boy just got finished dancing with her royal highness. Sighing she would refrain from continuing to pet her feline friend.

As she was finished with her notes she would leave the notebook open in her hands open so that Sinon could catch everything she was trying to offer. Quickly adding in her own personal question, Is there a chance you could show me your home some time? I would love to see more of your kind
Priscilla Greenwich
Priscilla Greenwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilthal Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:37 am

Skip my turn.
Lilthal
Lilthal

Statistics
MP:
The Holiday Ball (Social Event) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue180/180The Holiday Ball (Social Event) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (180/180)

http://xnatzukox.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2